Charter Deposits & Payments.
- The charterer shall pay the owners the 50% deposit (or 75% deposit if booking made within 6 weeks of charter) when returning the Charter Agreement within 7 days of receipt, at which time these conditions become binding: Payment of the deposit means you have accepted our quotation and you accept on behalf of your party the terms of these booking conditions.
- We will send you a confirmation invoice with the costs and details of your charter. It is your responsibility to check the details are correct and to inform us of any discrepancies immediately.
- 75% of your charter must be paid at least 6 weeks before your charter start date. If the balance is not paid on time we may cancel your charter and apply the cancellation charges set out in the paragraph headed ‘Cancellation’ below. The charter deposit is non-refundable unless we are unable to honour your original booking request.
Booking Procedure & Requirements.
At the time of booking we require from you:
- 50% Deposit (75% if booking made within 6 weeks of charter start date) Payable in Euro (which your bank converts for you). This is payable through PayPal. A PayPal invoice will be issued to you from ourselves. Please note that you don’t have to have your own paypal account to pay through this method.
- The completed Charter Agreement.
8 weeks prior to departure, we will send you:
- Further 25% balance invoice (to be paid 6 weeks of charter start date) Payable in Euro via the same method as above.
- The final balance payable in cash (euro).
Payments via credit card
- All deposits can be paid through PayPal. As above.
- In the case where any willful damage is caused to the yacht or it’s equipment, the owners reserve the right to charge accordingly.
- In the event of the Charterer cancelling the booking more than 30 days prior to the charter start date, the owners will be entitled to keep the 50% Deposit and refund any balance to the Charterer.
- In the event of the Charterer cancelling the booking within 30 days prior to the charter start date, the charter fees are non refundable. If the owners are able to re-charter the yacht for all or part of the charter period, a proportion of the charter fee may be refunded at the discretion of the owners.
- Cancellation must be in writing via Email.
Obligations of the Charterer.
- The details provided by the Charterer on the Charter Agreement are complete and accurate.
- Not to carry any other passengers other than those specified on the completed passenger list.
- Not to bring aboard any restricted or illegal goods such as drugs, firearms or explosives.
- There shall be no smoking below deck by any person.
- Deck shoes or bare feet only on deck.
- Soft collapsible luggage holdalls for easy stowage.
- The Charterer undertakes to comply with all seagoing rules and regulations currently in force and to obey reasonable requests of the crew.
- No animals or pets may be taken aboard.
Obligations of the owners.
- To deliver “Zeus Too” to the charterer at the Home Port (Kardamena, Kos) on the charter start date in a good and seaworthy condition.
- If during the charter period “Zeus Too” shall be damaged or there is a breakdown of the gear or machinery not caused wholly or in part of the neglect of the Charterer and “Zeus Too” is unfit for use (at the owners discretion) a pro-rata refund of the charter fee may be made for lost time.
- Should the Skipper determine the weather to be unsuitable or dangerous for sailing, he may take the decision not to sail the yacht in these conditions or change the agreed route. The Charterer and crew must respect his decision, even if this may lead to postponement or, in extreme cases, cancellation of the charter.
- No liability shall accrue to either party if the other is prevented from fulfilling any of his obligations hereunder by any incidence if force Majeure, including Act of God, Lock Out, Act of Government of Authority or any other occurrence whether the similar or dissimilar wholly beyond the control of either party.